Floor Supervisor / TL – Medical Billing
Ahmedabad, India, Ahmedabad, India
We are looking to hire a Floor Supervisor / Team Lead – Medical Billing. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team where individual contributions directly impact overall business performance. Please refer supportive details as mentioned below :
COMPANY NAME : Analytix Business Solutions (US Based MNC)
COMPANY AT GLANCE : We are a premiere knowledge process outsourcing unit based out in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC headquartered in USA. Our Service delivery units cater to finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing ,data processing and automation outsourcing needs of our clients. For more details about our Data Management division, please click on https://www.analytixdatamgmt.com/medical-billing-services/
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Ensure client’s SLA is met including service delivery, timely
report and quality control.
- Create reports to update the company on team’s progress.
- Monitor team member’s participation to ensure the training they
are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional
training is needed.
- Listen to team members’ feedback.
- Ensure effective communication with the client on project &
the issue faced by the client is resolved.
- Should lead by example.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide any training that team members need.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Strong ability to interpret medical records of the patients in
- Coordination and communication between the support and business
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an
initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Ensure monthly invoicing details of the project is generated for
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing,
prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel
actions, including termination.
- Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Works with Supervisor to establish departmental goals and
timelines and update supervisor monthly on whether the goals have been met.
Informs Supervisor as soon as possible if there are barriers to meeting goals.
- Ability to handle protected health information in a manner
consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA).
- Taking performance review of the team members at regular