We are looking for a PHP Professionals with Laravel Experience in developing web applications to join our dynamic team. We are looking for someone with strong knowledge of OOPS, PHP, and strong understanding of the latest online / SaaS industry standards and trends. The position will offer excellent learning opportunity with hands-on real-time experience.
No. of Openings: 2
Years of Experience: 4-8 Years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of OOP, PHP, MySQL, Java Script.
- 4-5 years’ experience with comfort in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models.
- Experience in developing or consuming web services, REST APIs, Webhooks, MVC PHP framework is required.
- Excellent knowledge of relational database concepts
- Strong understanding of distributed systems from both a development and operational perspective.
- Proficient in executing and self-managing the project in an agile environment
- Excellent troubleshooting & problem-solving ability, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
- Displays initiative, self-motivation, and effective time-management skills.
- Ability to self-organize and work effectively within a small team with minimal supervision
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
Job Role :
- Ability to understand business requirements, think from user’s perspective and effectively translate “what” into “how” to deliver the user value is an absolute must
- Work in a self-organized Scrum team to turn user stories into functional product increments by producing clean, efficient code, reviewing, debugging and refactoring existing code, and creating/running the tests
- Work with Product Owners and stakeholders to identify and build the best solution to deliver user value
- Follow Agile Scrum process to understand, estimate, build and release new user stories
- Collaborate with Product Support to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Participate in end-to-end product cycle from new feature brainstorming to release and support of new features
- Work with your team on continuously improving the collaboration and efficiency of team delivery
Tools & Technology :
- Programming Languages: PHP 7 – OOPS
- Database: MYSQL – MariaDB, Doctrine- PHP object relational mapper (ORM)
- Server: Nginx
- Design/Architectural Pattern: MVC, Factory
- Software Development Methodology: Agile
- Design Framework: Bootstrap
- Frontend JS Framework & Toolkit: JQuery,Gulp, Bower, Angular
- Tools: Intellij Idea, GIT, JIRA
- Framework Platform: Restful API, Laravel
- Template Engine: Twig
As a PHP Professional, you will:
- Execute project’s technical aspects like design, deployment, development, project documentation and product maintenance
- Be able to take a finished specification or design and create functional software in a LAMP environment
- Ability to think critically, conduct research and creatively solve problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders and peers, and the ability to collaborate as a team
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes
- Troubleshoot application bugs and determine resolutions
- Optimize and refactor existing code to improve performance and reliability
- Code review and code management on versioning control system
- Review product needs documents and participate for calls integration with Clients / Partners.