Navigating excellence through specialized expertise and innovative solutions.
Explore our tailored solutions catered to diverse industries.
Stay informed with our latest insights, news, and updates.
By joining Analytix, you become an integral part of its mission and vision, upholding the values that motivate you to scale up while making the partners and clients grow in the process. This makes Analytix an ideal place to achieve your career goals.
Analytix Solutions is opening admission to the Smart Accountant Program for ambitious individuals
with commerce graduates- can be pursuing PG and other professional courses. For more
course-related details call now
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE
• Potential job opportunity on successful completion of program
• Attractive stipend during on-the-job training
• Get trained by industry experts
• Learn accounting software like QuickBooks
Based in Ahmedabad, India, Analytix Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd. operates as a subsidiary of Analytix Solutions, LLC which is a single-source business solutions provider and offers targeted, outsourced industry solutions, services and support for small to mid-sized companies in the US. We customize a wide array of business solutions including IT services, Audio-visual services, Data management services, and finance and accounting services for small and mid-size companies across diverse industries. We partner with and offer our services to Restaurants, Dental services, Dunkin’ Donuts franchises, Hotels, Veterinary services, and others including startups from any other industry. Our Team: At Analytix, we believe in customer centricity, self-motivation, creativity, accountability, ownership, teamwork and integrity. Principles of self-organization in our Agile development teams along with a rapidly growing product makes this position a great opportunity for self-starters with no-excuses attitude, who are looking for a company where their initiative and contribution can lead to great growth and learning opportunities.
We are seeking an experienced Program Manager to oversee and coordinate a portfolio of interconnected projects. The Program Manager will be responsible for strategizing, planning, and executing programs to ensure they meet their objectives and deliver maximum ROI.
Roles & Responsibilities
Company At Glance: We are a premier knowledge process outsourcing unit based in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC, headquartered in the USA. Our Service delivery units cater to the finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing, data processing and automation outsourcing needs of our clients. For more details about our organization, please click on https://www.analytix.com/
At Analytix, we believe in self-motivation, self-accountability, teamwork, and integrity.
Principles of self-organization in our Agile development teams along with a rapidly growing product make this position a great opportunity for self-starters with a “no-excuses” attitude, who are looking for a company where their initiative and contribution can lead to great growth and learning opportunities.
Role & Responsibilities
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are looking to add a Sr. Software Engineer for Pune Location to our IT Services team. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a growing team where individual contributions directly impact overall business performance. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, who loves building great software. You will work with our Agile development team to further improve successful products and solutions, as well as develop new ones.
At Analytix, we believe in self-motivation, self-accountability, teamwork and integrity.
Principles of self-organization in our Agile development teams along with a rapidly growing
product makes this position a great opportunity for self-starters with “no-excuses” attitude, who
are looking for a company where their initiative and contribution can lead to great growth and
Our Technology Stack:
– .NET core
– MS SQL Server
– Restful API
– Entity Framework
– Azure cloud
– Participate in requirements analysis and meetings with business partners
– Write clean and scalable code to develop high quality software components .
– Conduct Technical feasibility analysis of certain features and solutions
– Participates in peer code and design reviews
– Work with limited supervision
– Stay up to date with industry standard best practices/techniques related to Application
– Contribute as part of teams put together to meet overall organization initiatives / objectives
– Assist other team members as needed
Experience (Must To Have):
– Worked on n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer)
– Developed applications related to .NET Technology , Distributed systems and Service
oriented architecture, cloud-based solutions.
– Nice to have if any Experience upon Azure App Services (Serverless, Microservices,
Service Bus & Message Queues, Azure Storage, Key Vaults and Application Insights, Jobs),
as well as Azure DevOps, or equivalent experience with AWS stack is a plus
– Experience as a full stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and SOLID
principles and their implementation
– Self-motivation and ability to take initiative and ownership for the delivery of final value
– Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
– Ability to organize work and handle multiple projects simultaneously
– Ability to see things in broader context
– Should be strong in estimation; design; development; deployment
– Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
– Must be able to work with basic CSS and HTML
– Familiarity with DevOps concepts, JIRA
Our EVP (Employee Value proposition):
We empower businesses to streamline their operations, increase efficiency, and drive productivity. As we continue to expand our services, we are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Python Developer to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Python development, a deep understanding of process automation frameworks, web/data scraping, and data transformation, and the ability to drive automation initiatives within the organization.
Required work experience:
Industry: KPO/ US Accounting
Role: Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
Years of experience: 5 to 7
We are seeking a highly skilled and detail-oriented Quality Assurance professional to join our team as a QA for Auditing Financials & Creating SOPs. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting thorough audits of financial processes and documents, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards, and creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to streamline operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in financial auditing, exceptional analytical skills, and a keen eye for identifying process improvements.
Work, fun, growth, creativity, innovation, teamwork, respect, and integrity summarize the life at Analytix.
His journey from being the first employee at Analytix to working as a manager with Analytix Solutions!
At Analytix, employees get the opportunity to do the work that they love to do
Your information has been successfully sent. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong while sending your email. You will try after sometime.