We are looking to hire a Team lead for our Healthcare Solutions domain. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing team where individual contributions directly impact overall business performance. Please refer to the supportive details mentioned below :
Company At Glance: We are a premier knowledge process outsourcing unit based out in Ahmedabad, fully owned by Analytix Solutions LLC headquartered in the USA. Our Service delivery units cater to the finance and accounting, information technology, web marketing, engineering drawing, data processing, and automation outsourcing needs of our clients.
Shift : Night Shift(7.30 pm to 5.00 am) – 5 days working(Mon-Fri)
- Ensure client’s SLA is met including service delivery, timely report and quality control.
- Create reports to update the company on team’s progress.
- Monitor team member’s participation to ensure the training they are being provided is being put into use, and also to see if any additional training is needed.
- Listen to team members’ feedback.
- Ensure effective communication with the client on project & the issue faced by the client is resolved.
- Should lead by example.
- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal.
- Provide any training that team members need.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members.
- Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Strong ability to interpret medical records of the patients in different specialties.
- Coordination and communication between the support and business functions.
- Play a significant role in long term planning, including an initiative geared towards operational excellence.
- Ensure monthly invoicing details of the project is generated for analysis purpose.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions, including termination.
- Motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Works with Supervisor to establish departmental goals and timelines and update supervisor monthly on whether the goals have been met. Informs Supervisor as soon as possible if there are barriers to meeting goals.
- Ability to handle protected health information in a manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability (HIPAA).
- Taking performance review of the team members at regular intervals.
- Analytical skills
- Desire for knowledge/attitude to learn
- Good communication skills
- Quality orientation
- Customer orientation skills
- Professional confidence
- Problem solving skills
- Organization awareness
- Knowledge of MS office suite
Our EVP (Employee Value proposition)
- 5 Days working
- Total 24 Earned & Casual leaves and 8 public holidays
- Compensatory Off
- Personal Development Allowances
- Opportunity to work with USA clients & opportunity for onsite visit
- Career progression and Learning & Development
- Loyalty Bonus Benefits
- Medical Reimbursement
- Standard Salary as per market norms
- Magnificent & Dynamic Culture